2. Hammer Technology Plugins
This guide will walk you through how to set up a technology plugin to be used in Hammer.
You may use the included free ASAP7 PDK or the open-source Sky130 PDK plugins as reference when building your own technology plugin.
Technology plugins must be structured as Python packages underneath the
hammer package. The package should contain an class object named
tech to create an instance of the technology. This object should be a subclass of
Technology plugins must also have
defaults.yml files. See the following sections for how to write them.
- 2.1. Hammer Technologies
- 2.2. Hammer Tech JSON
- 2.3. Hammer Tech defaults.yml
- 2.4. Sky130 Technology Library
- 2.5. ASAP7 Technology Library
- 2.6. Nangate45 Technology Library